AboutYoung Working Adult Program Guidelines
All Young Working Adult (YWA) Program participants must meet the following criteeria to be elegible for the INFBPW State Competition
YWA Program guidelines
- Be a member in good standing of INFBPW (with all corresponding dues paid before the Spring District Meeting date for each District).
- Be between the ages of 25 and 35, inclusive, by March 1.
- Be or have been employed in business or professions, with a minimum of one (1) year of full-time work experience.
- Must understand and support the INFBPW mission statement and legislative platform and must pledge that she/he will not speak against the platform issues in her/his capacity as a YWA Program participant. (All YWA participants are required to submit a signed cop the of the INFBPW legislative platform confirming that requirement prior to District competition).
- Be the officially-designated YWA Program representative from her/his District, meeting INFBPW YWA Program guidelines. Ensure that her/his competed and signed application form: signed INFBPW legislative platform support statement; copy of four-minute speech; 5×7 photo; and $295 participation fee, paid by his/her District are sent to the INFBPW State Office immediately after each Spring District meeting but not later than the postmarked date of April 1.